Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Waiting for...Something



What I Am Wearing:



Skin: Essences - Song TDRF *lait*
Hair: >TRUTH< Evelyn
Eyes: .ID. Shine Eyes v2 - Blue/Basic
Ring: JCNY - 'Angels & Devils', Engagement Ring with Hyper-Gems
Outfit: ~The Library~ Regina (Available only at The Enchantment Event TYSM dreamfantasia)



Event Details:
The Enchantment Event is a 3 month ration event that will be celebrating its first event on November 1st. The Events are based of the Grimm Brothers fairy tales. The first round of Enchantment will be focused on the story of Snow White. There are a total of 30 designers participating. Above I have shown a preview of two items from The Enchantment Event.

Item Featured: ~The Library~ Regina. This outfit includes a Hat, Boots, Jacket & Skirt. All items are mesh and are textured beautifully. I don't normally wear outfits like this but I just love this one. It's so pretty and the textures are just gorgeous. I recommend you run out and grab this at the Enchantment Event while you can. You can get the whole outfit for just 450L. TYSM dreamfantasia for allowing me to review this wonderful outfit.







No comments:

Post a Comment